A 6 panel oral drug test for the detection of up to 6 drugs of abuse in human saliva. The device provides a convenient and noninvasive method for the detection of multiple drugs in oral fluids. Because of cutting-edge technology and a unique design, it eliminates urine collection permanently! No more controlled collection sites! No more collection-site fees! Eliminating the need for special equipment, same-sex collectors, and complicated training. It can be performed on-site anytime, anywhere and with immediate results.
How does this 6 panel oral test work?
A lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of multiple drugs and their metabolites in oral fluids based on the principle of competitive binding. Simply drop the collected oral fluid drug test specimen into the device sample well and read in 10 minutes. Yes, it is that simple, read your drug test results and move on. Non-negative test results should be confirmed by a GC/MS SAMHSA approved laboratory.
- Ends the need for collection costs
- Incredibly clear test results!
- An oral fluid test is difficult to adulterate
- Results available in 10 minutes - allows for immediate decision or treatment
- No additional equipment and operator training required
- Easy-to-follow procedure card to help eliminate procedural errors
- All components needed to perform the test are included