As market prices continue to go up and up in the United States, could there possibly be a real gem of genuine value found in this day and time? Finding a real bargain can be a chore and can consume your patience as well as time. Rapid Detect drug test cards offer real value and at these prices, we are confident that you will consider them a bargain. We understand the old philosophy that says, "if you don't watch your wallet, no one is going to watch it for you".
Urine test kits can come in an array of testing types.
- Test strips (a test strip for a single drug)
- Test cards ( a plastic card that holds multiple strips for simultaneous detection of Illicit drugs).
- Test cassettes (similar to a drug test card, a dropper is used to transfer the specimen to the device)
- Test cups (an integrated all-in-one testing device that contains a collection cup and test card that is self-contained).
- A simple test procedure
- Test options in 5, 6 or 10 panel
- Detect multiple drugs in a single specimen
- Bulk Ordering options available
How do our customers like them?
Our drug tests are quality made and competitively priced. In the one sense of the word, I guess, you can say that they are cheap drug test kits, cheap in price but not in quality.
Our customers really seem to like these test cards and enjoy the urine collection cups as well as the 2 part report forms that come at no extra cost! Rapid Detect has been providing quality drug testing products since 2002 and now has a quality economical drug test card of its own that is FDA Cleared.
About the test
The Rapid Detect drug screen uses a qualitative, visually read competitive binding immunoassay method for screening without the need for instrumentation. The method employees a unique mixture of antibodies to selectively identify the drug of abuse and their metabolites in test samples with a high degree of sensitivity. Our drug cutoffs are set to SAMHSA guidelines. Drug detection can be selected for 5, 6 or 10 panel assays. These following drug test panels do not have onboard adulterant detection strips but can be purchased separately.
- Item number RD-W254 5 panel drug test card (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine)
- Item number RD-W264 6 panel drug test card (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Benzodiazepine, Methamphetamine)
- Item number RD-W1104 10 panel (Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine Phencicylidene, Methadone, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepine, Tricyclic Antidepressants)
How to properly administer a urine drug test
The test procedure is simple and can be performed in just a few steps and will only take a few minutes. Start by removing the cap on the end of the device and lower the test strips located on the bottom of the card-down into your urine sample and hold for 15 seconds. Then replace the cap and lay the card down on a flat surface and wait to read your test results. You will need to refer to your package insert for complete information regarding the test device.
How do I interpret the results of a urine drug test?
POSITIVE A colored line appears in the control region (C). NO line appears in the test region next to the name of a specific drug tested. The positive result means that the drug concentration in the urine sample is greater than the designated cut-off for a specific drug.
NEGATIVE: A colored line appears in the control region and a colored line appears in the test region. Up to four colored lines may appear in each result window. One line will be in the control region (C). Up to three lines will be next to the drug names in the test region. This negative result means that the drug concentration in the urine sample is below the designated cut-off for a specific drug. Again, please make sure to refer to the product insert for complete instructions.
What should I do if a test line is fainter than the other lines showing on the test kit?
Shades of color will vary and it is a normal occurrence for some lines to be darker than other lines, but, do not worry. Any indication of a line (even faint) is a negative result.
What is the minimum amount of specimen needed for a conclusive test result?
It is always important to collect a sufficient amount of specimen in case of a non-negative result. The confirmation laboratory requires a minimum of 15mL of the specimen but prefers 30ml for urine testing.
What are the proper storage recommendations for these urine drug tests?
We advise that you refer to your package insert for minimum and maximum temperatures to store the devices. They cannot be stored in extreme heat or cold and must remain sealed in the foil pouch until use.
Should I use a drug test after its expiration date?
No. Always make sure to check the date of expiration before you test. The date of expiration is printed on the individual foil pouch as well as the label on the outside of the box. When ordering bulk quantities remember to gauge your order with an understanding of how long that you will be able to use it
Items that will be included with your order
- 25 drug test kits sealed in foil pouches
- 25 Urine Collection cups with temperature strips shrink wrapped in protective sleeves
- 25 2 part report forms
- A package Insert in the form of a booklet
Items not Provided with the test:
What kind of information will I find in the package insert?
- Materials provided
- Materials not provided
- Specimen collection and preparation
- Directions for use, how to properly administer the test
- How to interpret your test results
- Drug information and accuracy
- Quality Control
- Storage and stability
- Limitations, etc.