Yes, the Rapid Detect Cup has a competitive price but here are some key features why we are so confident that you are going to love it!
- We are confident that you will appreciate our easy off and on lid that glides with ease off and then back on. A screw on lid that can be quickly taken off for specimen insertion and then easily glided back on without time taken to match the threads before closing. If you are running several hundred tests a day using drug testing cups, we feel that the lid of our cup will help to speed things up and make it easier on your hands.
- The test results display window is large and easy for reading positive or negative results. (see example below) As you view the example below, there is quite a difference in how the test review window is displayed.
Expect a fast development of test lines once the specimen is obtained.
- The Rapid Detect Cup has test strips that are wider.
- Our cup has easy to read drug names which make it easier to see what it is that you are testing for.
- Notice that our test lines are dark and very distinguishable. This will result in far fewer frustrations as well as reduced time to distinguish test results.
In scientific terms, a urine specimen migrates up the test strips, this is called a capillary action. After running many of these test cups ourselves, it is as if the fluid of the specimen is running an absolute race up those testing strips. It is amazing just how fast the test lines form in the results window.
Rapid Detect's test cups have U.S. FDA 510(k) Clearance and CLIA Waived status for all drug configurations except those that include the K2 Drug.
How to initiate the test procedure?
This testing cup does not have a key or a start button. The test will automatically start once the urine specimen is inside. Once the lid is back on and the cup is vertically sitting on a flat surface. Peel back the label from the test results window to read the results.
When should the results be recorded?
Wait 5 minutes and then record the results.
How to read our test cup?
Why shouldn't you worry if you see a faint test line?
Shades of color can vary, this is a normal phenomenon. It is common for some test lines to be darker than other ones so, do not let it concern you.