What makes the EZ Key Cup such a great value as well as an outstanding drug test cup? It seems like there is a downward trend in quality with instant on-site testing products in the last few years. Affordability is skyrocketing in popularity but in some cases, quality is not what it used to be. Yes, instant drug tests are made for disposable use, one time then throw it away. There is really no reason to use a drug test kit if there can not be maintained accuracy and benefit of use.
The FDA Cleared EZ Key Cup, officially known as the
Integrated E-Z Split Key Cup, offers the advantages of affordability and quality necessary for the maintenance of a drug-free workplace or any drug testing facility. This drugs of abuse test will work well in any setting performing accurate results up to 99%. The construction of the cup is made of quality polypropylene, making it very strong and secure. It provides an immediate response testing device that is easy to use for both men and women. A urine drug test that is completely sealed and self-contained so that the handling of the urine is not necessary. The cup is made to contain the specimen to ensure that there would be minimal contact at the point of collection as well as the running of the test and viewing of its results.
The retail price point of this product ensures the customer an exceptional value based on its quality and multiple perks. The list of features for this product includes:
- The cup works well with men and women because of the oval shaped front.
- Upon initiation, the cup provides an auto split specimen in the event test results show a non-negative, allowing it to be transported to a lab for confirmation. The Split Specimen remains untouched in a pristine condition allowing the lab to test the unused portion of the specimen.
- The cup's lid has a leak proof seal on the bottom side that prevents any leakage. The lid snaps down inside the lip of the cup very snugly and is confirmed with an audible click.
- The key is situated at the very top of the lid of the EZ Key Cup. At your convenience, it can be removed to initiate the testing stage. Once you have verified that the specimen temperature is within the normal human range, look on the side of the cup to find a place where the key will insert. When the key is inserted into the side of the cup the specimen will be released into the testing chamber and results will quickly follow.
- Test results are displayed on the flat side of the test cup to make photocopying easy for keeping records and documentation.
- No tipping, tilting, or touching is needed to operate the drug test.
The EZ Key Cup will do the job right and works great for any budget.