Cheap Drug Tests
Are you looking for cheap drug tests without all of the unnecessary frills? Urine handling is not an issue for you: open beakers with raw urine specimen never nauseate your stomach. It's all about profit and pleasing your customers, right?
Why pay more If you find a drug test that is cheap yet reliable? Can you put the words "cheap" and "quality" in the same sentence? In this particular situation, we think so. The accuracy is the same as other test kits. If you are an employer or work for a company that enforces a drug-free workplace and are looking for a drug test kit that will not drain the needed cash flow in your yearly budget, we have your solution. You need a drug test that will do the job yet at the same time, do it as cheaply as possible.
Cheap drug test cards have been around for many years and are usually purchased by occupational medicine facilities, staffing agencies, and toxicology labs, to name a few. If you are a medical facility screening patients make sure to look for a device that is CLIA Waived.
What is a drug test card?
Basically, test strips with chemical reagent pads located on the bottom of the strip are housed within a plastic card. The strips extend out the bottom where the device can be immersed (dipped) into a urine specimen for the purpose of detecting a single or multiple drugs of abuse. Multiple drugs can be found present in the urine specimen all at one time and up to 12 different drugs.
How to use a drug test card?
The card should be immersed into the specimen for a minimum of 15 seconds. Not all testing cards are flood proof so avoid the specimen from touching the plastic housing of the card which is positioned directly above the test strips. After this has been completed the cap should be replaced on the end of the device and laid down on a flat surface for testing.
At that time the testing process immediately begins to work and test result lines should start forming in 15-20 seconds. Negative results usually appear first and presumptive positive lines follow. Results should be recorded once the test has run for 5 minutes and never longer than 10 minutes. (The ProScreen device is a flood-proof design to simplify the testing process).
Drug test strips within the test card make it much easier for immersing multiple strips at once. Popular configurations of drugs to test for can be achieved with a 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 or 12 panel drug test that can identify common drugs of abuse and prescriptions drugs that are either illegally acquired or merely abused because of an addiction problem. The 3 most popular test kits are 5, 10 and 12 panel drug tests. The 5 panel test has 5 strips and will test for 5 different drugs, an individual drug per strip.
5 Panel Drug Tests have multiple configurations to chose from
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Phencyclidine
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Morphine, Methamphetamine, Benzodiazepine
10 Panel Drug Tests contain 10 strips that will detect up to 10 different drugs, testing for a single drug per strip
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepine, Barbiturates, Methadone, Tricyclic Antidepressants
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Barbiturate, Benzodiazepine, Methadone, Ecstasy (MDMA)
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Barbiturate, Benzodiazepine, Methadone, Oxycodone
Our 12 Panel Drug Tests can detect the following drugs
- Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine, Benzodiazepine, Barbiturate, Methadone, Ecstasy, Propoxyphene, Oxycodone