Amphetamine, Morphine, Phencyclidine, Cocaine, Methamphetamine, and Marijuana
- Simple, Non-Invasive, One Step Procedure
- 15 Minute Total Collection And Testing Time
- Simultaneous Testing For 6 Drugs
- Eliminates Uncomfortable Gender Observation
- Built-In Confirmation In Single Device
- No Instruments Required
- Simple Visual Result
- Room Temperature Storage
"On-site 6 panel oral swab drug test identifies the THC Parent Drug Instead of the Marijuana Metabolite".
An on-site 6 panel oral swab drug test that is FDA 510(k) cleared and made in the U.S.A. If you are planning on moving away from a urine testing device for whatever reason, allow us to point you to an excellent product that is going to help simplify your situation and here is why:
First of all: "Collecting a saliva specimen with Oratect is quick and easy to do and without the mess".
The specimen collection takes only a few minutes for most people. The person being tested rubs the inside of the cheeks to stimulate saliva flow with the saliva collection pad built into the end of the kit and holds the device under the tongue until the saliva flow is visible in the results window taking only a few minutes to accomplish. Oratect is designed to require a smaller saliva sample that helps to shorten the initial phase of the test providing results faster than other competing oral testing kits.
Second, if you want to identify more Marijuana users this saliva drug test is perfect for the job.
Here are 3 reasons why;
- The device is equipped with Lower cut-off levels which allow greater limits of detection causing more drug users to be identified.
- This particular test does not detect drug metabolites for the drug "THC", the reason why is because only the parent THC molecule remains in the mouth after smoking marijuana. Since the test is designed to detect the parent THC molecule at low concentrations, you are more likely to detect a marijuana user.
- Observed collections reduce cheating and rules out the chances of adulteration. During saliva testing, the specimen collection and test procedure is performed while in the presence of an operator. This is called an Observed Collection and eliminates any possibilities of adulteration or sample substitution that is common with urine screening.
Oral swab drug test kits are non-invasive and eliminates uncomfortable gender observation. You will appreciate easy to read visual results and the device employs a blue line indicator for the sufficient collection of saliva. The presence or absence of a red line corresponding to a specific drug on the panel indicates a negative result or presumptive positive result respectively.