- SAMHSA - Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration - The Federal agency of improving drug treatment and prevention. The site provides a wide range of drug abuse statistics and reports, also drugs of abuse information, treatment information, and parent's resources. The site's text version is easier to browse.
- ONDCP - Office of National Drug Control Policy - The Federal agency in charge of establishing policies for and overseeing the nation's drug control program. The site provides a wide range of drug control statistics.
- NIDA - National Institute on Drug Abuse - Their goal is to improve drug treatment and prevention through scientific research. The site provides a wide range of drug abuse statistics and reports, also drugs of abuse information, treatment information, and parent's and student's resources.
- DEA - The Drug Enforcement Administration's Official website - the Federal Agency in charge of enforcing U.S. drug laws.
- Streetdrugs - High Resolution drugs of abuse photographs and drugs of abuse information.
- Treatment Facility Locator - Use the locator to find alcohol and drug abuse or mental health treatment facilities and programs around the country.
- Mayo Clinic - Index covers general medical topics, includes a searchable prescription and OTC drug index.
- Drug Abuse - Alcohol and Substance Abuse Programs
- Project Know - Alcohol and Drug Rehab Programs - Addiction Treatment Centers
- Addiction Center - Browse Drug Rehab Centers
- EATA Recovery Services - European Association for the Treatment of Addiction
- Addiction Campuses - Intervention assistance, medical detoxification and more
- Alcohol Addiction Center - Free Resources, Statistics, Resources for Parents and more.
- The Recovery Village - Drug rehab, Alcohol rehab and eating disorder treatment centers.
- Rehab Help - All the resources and tools you need to start or continue on your journey of recovery.
- Rehab 4 Alcoholism - A free service set up to help people who experience problems with addiction.