Cocaine, Marijuana, Opiates, Amphetamine, Methamphetamine, Phencyclidine
(See table at bottom of page for drug cutoffs and detection times).
- Accurately screen for illicit drugs in saliva
- Device remains in control of administrator
- Bathrooms are not required
- Easy collection and simple procedure
- Record test results in as little as 10 minutes
- 12 months shelf life minimum at room temperature storage
- Integrated control signals that the test is working
- NOT for workplace testing - for FDA Approved Saliva test for workplace testing CLICK HERE
The iScreen 6 Panel Oral Fluid Drug Test is a handy one-piece device that is easy to collect saliva and operate with just a few simple steps. iScreen was an intelligently designed test kit but not the first to emerge on the market. The Initial designs that arrived on the market were not as desirable as most would want. When the iScreen OFD was created it became a proven testing method that functions effectively for drugs of abuse identification.
Oral drug tests are the most convenient method of drug testing since bathrooms are not needed. Oral fluid can be collected easily while the donor is under observation, which makes it harder for the donor to tamper with the results. Oral fluid collection (for the test purpose) is much less invasive and embarrassing than urine drug testing. Although oral drug testing has a shorter detection time than a urine drug test, it cannot be adulterated as easily. Our 6 panel oral fluid drug test utilizes dependable drug testing methods to detect drug residue in oral fluids.
- Remove the sample protector and insert the sponge end of the swab into the mouth.
- Actively swab the inside of mouth and tongue with the sponge.
- Insert the collector vertically into the end of the cap and twist the handle clockwise 180 degrees to tighten the cap. Read results at 10 minutes.
What is included with your order?
- 25 iScreen 6 panel drug tests in a sealed foil pouch.
- 25 Safety seals
- Blue, non-disposable caps
- Sample collector protection caps
- Mouth swab collection sponges are attached to the device
- A product insert
- An instructional procedure card illustrating how to administer the test