Rapid Detect INC is proud to announce our ability to ship international. We have partner with UPS and iGlobalStores to bring our products to our customers worldwide.
International orders may require 3-5 business days or more of additional processing time prior to shipment.
International orders are NOT eligible for:
Other promotional restrictions may apply. Please email us or contact us at 1-888-404-0020 with any questions.
- New Customer Discount
- Returning Customer Discount
- Multi-Item Discounts
All transactions are settled in U.S. dollars. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal for international orders. All international orders are subject to a handling fee in order to process and ship the item(s) overseas.
Customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes and Value Added (VAT)
You will receive a price quote in U.S. currency for shipping fees including an applicable fees, duties and taxes applicable to the country you selected at checkout. The price quote for any applicable fees, duties and taxes is based upon the laws and regulations of the country to which the order is shipping. The amounts are typically determined based on a combination of factors that may include:
You will be able to view the total amount of applicable fees, duties and taxes/VAT for your order during the checkout process.
- The merchandise's country of origin or manufacture
- The merchandise' classification, using a system adopted by the countries that we ship to
- VAT rates are set by the country to which the order is shipping
- Shipments are subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
- A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding certain holidays.
- Duties and taxes are set by the destination country. The amount of applicable duties and taxes will vary by country and will be determined at checkout.
- International Shipments will not ship until all item(s) order become available.
- Your national or local government may require an importer's license or a medical license in order to receive medical supplies from abroad. Lack of proper licensing or documentation can result in delays with your customs department or outright confiscation. Please contact the relevant government agencies in your country and locality for the required licensing and documentation.
- In the event that your order enters your country but is never delivered, we cannot be held responsible and the order will not be refunded. If the merchandise is returned to us, we will refund the order after withholding a 20% restocking fee and our shipping costs.
- Please note that your Customs Department may choose to randomly inspect your package. If this should occur, delivery may be delayed by a few days up to a few weeks.
- RAPIDDETECT has a Minimum order amount of $250.00 for all international orders
International Returns & Exchanges
We cannot offer merchandise exchanges on orders shipped internationally. For "defective" product instructions see our Terms and Conditions.
Returns - Customs, Duties, Taxes & VAT
Unfortunately, we cannot refund your original international shipping charges. Additionally, we cannot refund customs, duties, taxes, VAT or tariffs. In special cases,if you are returning a purchase, you may be eligible for a refund of a portion or all of the duties and taxes from your local Customs office. Contact that office directly for details.